Location: Fulham, London with travel across London and to other sites
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £28,061 per annum, (pro rata for 21 hours £16,836) plus benefits
Hours of work – 21 hours per week
Based within the busy fundraising team you will work on all areas of media, be the first contact for media approaches, and support Stoll’s brand and communications strategic objectives. You will also work closely with the organisation’s beneficiaries and support internal communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be first point of contact for all media enquiries
- Support the drafting, editing and distribution of materials for the media when required
- Support copy-writing and production of corporate materials including Stoll Support leaflets and banners
- Maintain Stoll’s website (WordPress) and social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn) across Stoll departments to enhance Stoll’s interaction with stakeholders
- Write press releases when required
This is a part time role of 21 hours per week and Stoll is looking for someone with experience of working in a communications environment and an understanding of the charity sector.
If you would like to work for us and have the skills needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. Please download the forms below and send to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email us to request a job pack.
Closing date: 19/01/2020
Interview date: 27/01/2020