Location: Fulham, London SW6
Hours of work: 25 hours per week
Salary: £28,570 per annum, plus benefits
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for over one hundred years.
We are seeking a committed Management Accountant who shares our aims to work within our small, busy finance team. The successful candidate will be highly proficient in using MS Excel and Sage 50 Accounts, able to present financial information accurately and clearly, ensuring a strong audit trail for all financial activities and has good communication skills. Experience of the not for profit or housing sectors is desirable.
- Preparing monthly Management Accounts,
- Monitoring cash flow to produce monthly cash flow projections
- Assist Finance Director in preparing annual statutory accounts
- Maintaining the asset register
- Managing and monitoring budgets with regular meetings with managers
If you would like to work for us and have the skills needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. Please send the completed job pack to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22nd March 2021
Interview date: 8th April 2021