The Stoll Outreach Service
If you have ever served in the British Armed Forces or currently undergoing transition, the Veterans’ Outreach Service is here to support you and your dependants.
We support all Veterans including; those Veterans who are wounded injured or sick and those serving or ex-Service personnel undergoing transition. We can support serving personnel going through transition six months prior to discharge.
The service aims are to support Veterans and those transitioning to lead full independent lives and to work with them to achieve their goals, aspirations and improve transition outcomes regardless of current circumstance or departure.
The support we provide covers a wide range of areas, including:
- Housing advice and support to access suitable accommodation
- Advice on welfare benefits, debt and money management
- Support to obtain grants or financial assistance
- Support to better manage mental and/or physical health
- Support to better manage drug or alcohol problems
- Support to get in to training and recreational activity
- Access to vocational and recreational activity
- Access to advocacy services
If we don’t specialise in the area of support required we will work with our partners to ensure the appropriate help and support is provided. Stoll has strong connections with military charities and organisations.
If you have a connection to the military, Stoll maybe able to help you. There is no time limit and you don’t need to have been in conflict. You will work with a member of the London Veterans’ Outreach Team for as long as you need support.
If you would like to refer someone or receive this service yourself, you can contact Stoll directly for further information or you can refer directly by completing the London Veterans’ Outreach Service Referral Form.
To print off some information about the service you can also download the Transition Service Leaflet