Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions Tenant Consultation
Stoll has launched a consultation into the potential redevelopment of Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions and we would like to hear tenants’ views on the proposal. Stoll is inviting tenants to take part in the consultation which will run for seven weeks from 16 January to 6 March 2018. You will be able to see the proposal in the Garden Room and staff will be on hand every Tuesday at the Stoll coffee morning to answer any questions.
We would like to offer tenants an individual meeting to answer any questions you may have and to give you the opportunity to participate fully in the consultation process. If you would like to arrange a one-to-one meeting, please contact your support worker, one of the team in the Garden Room or book an appointment via email.
The proposal is to redevelop the current Sir Oswald Mansions site and to provide new homes and support services across the country. To achieve this, we are proposing to build brand new state-of-the-art housing on part of the Mansions’ site and to release the rest of the site to Chelsea Football Club.
Our proposal is to:
– Remain on the site offering approximately 103 brand new properties (rather than the 157 currently on the site) with enhanced facilities and living areas
– Ensure that every current Veteran is offered a new home
– Retain the façade and historical features
– Provide at least 300 new homes for the Veterans’ community elsewhere
– Provide support services, such as our Outreach service, to thousands more Veterans over the next twenty years
These are indicative designs