Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions Tenant Consultation
Stoll launched a consultation into the potential redevelopment of Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions to hear tenants’ views on the proposal, set out below. The consultation ran for seven weeks from 16 January to 6 March 2018. The consultation is formally closed.
Although the date for responding has now passed, if you would still like to make a comment or have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the office.
CommComm’s full consultation report is available to download and read here. You can read a hard copy at Reception or in the Garden Room.
The proposal is to redevelop the current Sir Oswald Mansions site and to provide new homes and support services across the country. To achieve this, we are proposing to build brand new state-of-the-art housing on part of the Mansions’ site and to release the rest of the site to Chelsea Football Club.
Our proposal is to:
– Remain on the site offering approximately 103 brand new properties (rather than the 157 currently on the site) with enhanced facilities and living areas
– Ensure that every current Veteran is offered a new home
– Retain the façade and historical features
– Provide at least 300 new homes for the Veterans’ community elsewhere
– Provide support services, such as our Outreach service, to thousands more Veterans over the next twenty years
These are indicative designs