Supported Housing Scheme Co-ordinator
Location: – Countess of Wessex House, Feltham
Contract – Permanent
Hours of work – Full time
Salary – £29,040 per annum, plus benefits
Are you a Support Worker looking for a new challenge?
We are looking for a worker to offer support in a supported housing scheme for vulnerable veterans.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Support professional to manage the day to day running of Stoll’s supported housing scheme for Veterans in Felltham. You will be experienced in problem solving and confident in a lone working environment.
You will carry out needs and risk assessments and provide appropriate support identified through person-centred support planning. As part of the role, you will also:
- organise and facilitate regular social /health & wellbeing events & activities and be proactive in tenant and community engagement
- Work in accordance with support plans, regularly review support plans ensuring that support services continue to be appropriate to the needs of the Tenants.
- Manage the day to day running and overseeing the maintenance of the buildings ensuring a high standard of cleanliness, safety and security.
- Ensure that Tenants receive appropriate benefits advice to enable them to sustain their tenancy and live independently.
- Act as advocate for Tenants who are unable to do this for themselves and support them to obtain appropriate statutory or charitable support, liaising with relevant statutory and voluntary agencies on behalf of tenants.
- Make regular contact with Tenants that are not on a programme of support to monitor their welfare and respond to any changing needs.
If you would like to work for us and have a passion for providing an excellent services for vulnerable Veterans along with the experience needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. Please download the attached job description and email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous applicants are welcome to apply again.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 4th October 2021
Interviews for shortlisted candidates: Week commencing 18/10/2021
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
All Stoll appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check.