We’d love to keep in touch about news, events and how you can get involved. To hear from us by email, enter your details below.
How we manage your data
We manage the data you provide in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- The Data Controller (the organisation that determines how your data is managed) is Stoll. Contact us if you have a query about how your data is managed.
- The Data Processor (the organisation that does data processing on behalf of Stoll) is Mailchimp. To do this, they transfer data to the USA to store and process it. Mailchimp has certified its agreement to the EU/US Safe Harbour Frameworks since 2007, guaranteeing protection of EU citizens’ data within the USA, and they have committed to compliance with GDPR legislation. You can read more about Mailchimp’s compliance policies here.
- We are committed to giving you (the Data Subject in legal terms) an easy way to exercise your eight rights under the GDPR.
- We process your data for the purpose of sending you email under the lawful basis of consent, which you gave by submitting the form above or by having emailed us requesting that you be added to a specified e-newsletter mailing list(s). You have the right to withdraw consent for us to contact you at any time and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which in the United Kingdom is the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- We retain your data for as long as you allow us to do so. You can exercise your right to erasure at any time.
More information about how we manage all the data we collect can be found in our policies.