Health and Wellbeing Activities Volunteer
Location: All Locations
We are seeking enthusiastic and friendly volunteers with a passion for helping vulnerable adults and veterans to volunteer in the following areas:
- Organising Peer Led Social Events, such as seasonal parties
- Helping out with Coffee Mornings
- Leading clubs such as Cooking or Walking
- Driving our Minibus
For this role you will need:
- An enthusiastic, energetic and positive manner
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- A passion for the welfare of vulnerable adults and ex-Servicemen and women
- Where applicable, a valid driving licence
What skills/experience will I gain?
- Organisational and event planning skills
- Experience working with vulnerable people
- Experience of working within the charitable sector
If you would like to get involved and have passion for the veteran community we’d love to hear from you. Please call us on 02073852110 and ask for Molly, or email Volunteer@stoll.org.uk for an application.
Volunteers are subject to an enhanced DBS check.