If you have ever served in the British Armed Forces, the Veterans’ Outreach Service is here to support you and your dependents. This service is available to Veterans within the M25.
The Outreach Service support Veterans to lead fulfilling, independent lives and will work with you to achieve your goals and aspirations.
Who we work with
- Veterans of the Armed Services – If you have served (completed basic training) in the British Armed Forces, we are here to support you.
- This includes those wounded, injured and sick (WIS) as a result of Service and those who are in transition from the Armed Forces; 6 months before discharge and 3 years afterwards.
What we can do
The support we provide covers a wide range of areas, including:
- Housing advice and support to access suitable accommodation
- Advice on welfare benefits, debt and money management
- Access to financial assistance
- Mental and/or physical health
- Management of drug or alcohol problems
- How to find employment
- Access to IT qualifications and training
- Social and community activities
Stoll works in partnership with military charities and organisations and will work with our partners to ensure the appropriate help and support is provided.
Get in touch
If you would like to refer someone or receive this service yourself, you can contact the Outreach Service. A paper referral form can also be printed and sent to us.
T 020 7381 8652