Work at Stoll
At Stoll we recognise that it is the hard work and dedication of our staff that make us the leading supported housing provider in the Veterans’ sector.
You can find a list of our job vacancies here.
We are a small charity with a great ethos; we want to make a difference by making sure we provide excellent housing and support services that allow our residents to live the best life they can.
Our staff tell us that the best things about working with Stoll are the supportive colleagues and a great atmosphere, charity values and flexible working. Stoll fosters a culture where everyone is free to express themselves, where staff feel confident that their opinions on how to improve the organisation will be listened to.
We are committed to recruiting talented, customer-focused people who deliver high-quality services. If you have a passion for working with ex-Service men and women, we would welcome your application to join our team.
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Please read our Equality And Diversity Policy 2018 for more information.
Benefits of working at Stoll
Stoll is committed to rewarding its excellent staff team in the best way possible and so offers the following benefits:
Available from your first day of employment:
- London Living Wage – Stoll are proud to pay the London Living Wage – this is an hourly rate set independently and updated annually, that employers voluntarily choose to pay.
- Up to 6 weeks Annual Leave – a minimum of five weeks annual leave in your first year (pro-rata for part time employees) plus statutory days. Your annual leave entitlement increases with your length of service to a maximum of six weeks.
- Team-building Events – quarterly staff social activities and structured team-building events enabling teams to work together and have some fun!
- End of Year Celebrations – offering every employee an end of year celebration, to enjoy time together.
- Birthday half day off! – offering every employee a half day off during the week of their birthday to celebrate, in addition to their Annual Leave entitlement.
- Learning and Development – we offer a huge range of learning and development opportunities for staff at all levels of the organisation including skills and management development training, e-learning and secondments.
- Chair’s Commendation – every year the Chair of Trustees rewards a member of staff for performing beyond the call of duty. Staff can be nominated by their peers.
After successful completion of probation:
- Flexible Working – allowing qualifying employees to adopt a working pattern which facilitates a better work/life balance and allow for the care of dependents.
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan – provided by Bupa, this scheme financially reimburses you for treatment costs (up to an annual limit) for everyday healthcare needs including dental and chiropractic treatments, physiotherapy and health screenings.
- Anytime Health Line – offering 24-hour access to health information and guidance on almost any health-related issue, ranging from symptom advice and travel vaccinations to first aid queries and lifestyle changes.
- Pension – the Social Housing Pension Scheme (SHPS) is available to all employees via salary exchange. Following successful completion of the Probationary Period Stoll will increase contributions.
- Professional Qualification Sponsorship and Study Leave – offering staff the opportunity to apply for financial sponsorship and/or study leave to use towards professional qualifications or courses relevant to their current role or future ambitions.
- Ride to Work Scheme – providing loans for bicycles and cycling equipment through our retail partner as a tax and National Insurance free benefit through salary exchange.
- Season Ticket Loans – staff can access an interest-free loan if they travel to and from work by public transport, paid back over 10 monthly instalments.