Latest Coronavirus Update
We will continue to update residents regularly as to changes in our services.
As you know, the Government is looking to implement new national lockdown restrictions from 5th November (https://www.gov.uk). We strongly encourage you to read the Government guidance. Despite the challenges this presents for us all, our overwhelming priority remains the safety and support of our residents and staff. Despite the constraints, Staff will continue to be available although naturally there will be further constraints on what we can do and on how we do it. We will endeavour to keep you informed of further developments and are most grateful for your ongoing patience and support. Your kind comments and gestures have been hugely appreciated too. For now, you will wish to be aware of the following:
- Planned meetings in the interview rooms will continue as normal, within the Covid-19 safety procedures;
- Please call 020 7385 2110 to book appointments – as ever, please do not approach staff in the communal/outside areas to discuss appointments/issues;
- We are delighted that Stoll now has an embedded employability support worker, Emma Le Blanc, who can also be contacted 020 7385 2110. She is currently available on Mondays and Fridays at Fulham.
- Stoll will not be conducting routine home visits during this period, so we ask that you arrange to meet support and housing staff in the interview rooms;
The main Stoll switchboard will be available on weekdays from 10 am to 4pm.
- Please use option 0 when calling the switchboard;
We welcome the care now being taken to wear face coverings in and around Stoll buildings, and encourage residents to consider wearing them more widely;
- Repairs (other than at Banstead Court, where tenants should continue to report repairs to L&Q as normal and will be advised by them of any changes) should be sent to email@example.com or reported on the Mytenancy portal, but please do be aware that our ability to complete repairs is likely to be increasingly difficult during the lockdown and in accordance with the Covid-19 safety procedures. Indeed, Stoll will only conduct emergency and urgent repairs during the lockdown period:
Emergency repairs – to be completed with 24 hours. These could include:
- Loss of entire supply of electricity or water
- Loss of heating to the whole property during the months of October to April (unless medical circumstances apply)
- A serious water leak, or a gas leak
- Property insecure following break-in, vandalism, lost or stolen keys
- Blocked toilet (unless there is another functioning toilet in the property.
Urgent repairs – to be completed within 5 working days. These could include:
- No lights, power to sockets or heating in one room or loss of entire heating supply during the months of May to September
- Loss of hot water (unless medical circumstances apply)
- Minor water leaks
- Blockages to sink, bath or wash hand basin
You will have seen the disappointing news about the impact of Covid-19 upon the normal national Remembrance commemorations this year, but wish to be aware that we are reviewing the Government and Royal British Legion guidance, www.britishlegion.com, to see what more can be done. As a minimum, we intend that Stoll staff will pause for two minutes reflection at 11am on the 11 and we encourage all to do likewise. Further information on our approach will follow.
The Fulham gym will be closed during this period, but we are planning to reopen it once the lockdown ends.
Please stay safe and let’s continue to be considerate and to look after each other as best we can.
Stoll Chief Executive