Location – Fulham
Contract – Permanent
Hours of work – Full Time
Salary – £24,000 – £26,000 per annum, plus benefits
Stoll is the lead provider of housing and support services in the Veterans sector. Founded in 1916, Stoll has provided a sanctuary to help Veterans rebuild their lives for nearly one hundred years.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Administrator to join our unique Housing Team.
You will be providing a comprehensive administrative support service to the Housing team in the delivery of an effective, responsive and customer-focused service. This will require good organisational and administrative skills together with excellent telephone manner. As part of the role you will;
- Raise orders for day to day repairs and generally monitor progress of orders placed, liaising with colleagues, contractors and tenants
- Monitor and document progress of routine compliance tasks
- Assist in the void process, dealing with the closure of old tenancies and helping to ensure that vacancies can be re-let as quickly as possible
- Help administer the housing waiting list and housing applications
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys
- Maintain and provide detailed reports from the housing database.
- Assist with covering the office reception as required
If you would like to work for us and have a passion for providing excellent support along with the experience needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. If you would like to apply, please email your CV and cover letter, outlining how you meet the person specification, to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Midnight 6th March 2022
Interview date: Week commencing 14th March 2022
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Stoll appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.