Trust and Foundations Fundraising Coordinator
Location: Fulham, London with travel across London and to other sites
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £34,697 per annum plus benefits
Hours of work – 35 hours per week
This is a great opportunity to join Stoll and work with the Director of Fundraising and Communications on this successful area of fundraising at the organisation. Working in a team five you will be responsible for maintaining and stewarding current funder relationships across trusts, strategic partners and statutory funders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement a robust strategy for securing significant gifts from trusts and foundation, including producing cases for support, conducting prospect research, preparing funding proposals, and cultivating relationships with grant makers.
- Secure income from trusts and foundations against agreed income objectives and deliver fundraising and cultivation activities.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with a wide range of Trusts and Foundations
- Lead and manage the drafting and application process including involving other departments
- Lead and manage reporting to existing funders with reports, annual meetings, regular communication and record keeping
- Research new funding opportunities and develop the Trusts and Foundations fundraising plan
- Develop and implement appropriate thank you strategies ensuring that gifts are acknowledged quickly and that every grant maker receives appropriate care and attention needed to stay connected to Stoll.
- Act as the main point of contact for all Trust and Foundation funders
- Manage the annual trust and foundation activity plan and budget
- Contribute to applications to major grants and institutional donors
For this role you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience of raising funds from charitable trusts and foundations
- Proven experience of raising funds from trusts and foundations with evidence of personally securing gifts of £100,000+
- Ability to produce a range of written and oral communications including high quality presentations, report and proposals for donors
- Be highly accurate with strong attention to detail, and able to review a high volume of information quickly and accurately, taking responsibility for its quality
- Experience using and updating a donor database
If you would like to work for us and have the skills needed for this role then we would like to hear from you. Please contact us at email@example.com to request a job pack or apply online.
Closing Date for Applications: 23/02/2020
Interview Dates: 04/03/2020 & 05/03/2020
Stoll strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. We particularly welcome applications from ex-Service personnel.
Stoll appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.