Location: Countess of Wessex House, Bedfont,
We are seeking a passionate and friendly ESOL teacher to teach native Nepalese speakers.
For this volunteer role you will need:
- A relevant qualification such as CELTA or TEFL
- The ability to plan and run lessons for different levels of English
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Passion for the welfare of vulnerable adults and ex-Servicemen and women
- A positive and friendly manner
Volunteering can enable you to learn new skills, meet new people and gain valuable experience that you can take into your future career.
What skills/experience will I gain?
- Organisational and event planning skills
- Experience working with vulnerable people and the Veteran community
- Experience of working within the charitable sector
If you would like to get involved and have the skills needed for the role we’d love to hear from you. Call us on 020 7385 2110 and ask for Molly, or email Volunteer@stoll.org.uk for an application.
Volunteers are subject to an enhanced DBS check.