Community and Social
The Health & Wellbeing programme has a huge range of community and social activities to get involved in at Stoll, helping to overcome isolation and loneliness.
All activities are open to residents and the wider Veteran community.
There are coffee mornings, external trips and many regular classes to take part in. Take at look at our What’s On calendar to see the full list of all the events, regular classes and activities available.
Sir Oswald Stoll Mansions
- Chelsea FC Foundation Exercise & Mobility – every Monday at 9.15am
- Tai Chi – every Tuesday at 9.30am
- Pilates – every Monday, Chair at 10.30am and Floor at 11.30am
- Iyengar Yoga – every Monday at 6pm
- Archery – every Wednesday at 10am. An Archery Tournament will also take place on Sunday 31st March from 10am. Click here for more information.
- Dancing – ballroom on Wednesdays at 7pm, freestyle on Saturdays at 9am
- Minibus shopping excursion – every Thursday at 10am
- Zumba – every Thursday at 11am
- Bingo – every Thursday at 2pm
- Coffee afternoon – every Friday at 1pm
- Veterans Voices Choir – every Friday at 2pm
Chiswick War Memorial Homes
- Drop In – every Friday between 10am and 12pm
- Lunch club – monthly on a Monday from 12.30pm – 2pm (next event on 18th March)
- Easter coffee morning – Friday 12th April between 11am and 1pm
- Summer BBQ – Wednesday 19th June 12 noon – 4pm
- Walking club – every Thursday at 9am
- Coffee afternoons – every Friday at 12pm
- Gardening club – every Wednesday (weather dependent)
- Monthly themed dinner events
Countess of Wessex House
- Tai Chi – every Tuesday at 10.30am
- Coffee afternoons – every Friday at 1pm
- Monthly Gurkha welfare advice surgery